No BT headset shown in Pulseaudio

mike_linux

Reaction score
Credits
Hi folkes! I am trying to connect and play audio via my JBL Bluetooth headsets, but despite I can connect to my headphones using the BT setting, I cannot see my headset in Pulseaudio UI. I have tried this solution to remove the pulse folders in the home directory as mentioned in the solution, but this doesn't work. I have also tried this solution, but when I execute the step pulseaudio -k && pulseaudio --start I get the following error message: E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to kill daemon: No such process. I have tried to find solution for this, but I didn't find something that helped me. I am using Ubuntu 22.04.LTS. I have also tried this solution, but also without any success. I hope someone can help to fix this issue.

This error:
pulseaudio -k error message: E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to kill daemon: No such process.

Indicates that pulseaudio is not running. However the second part
&& pulseaudio --start
should start pulseaudio anyway. I would run bt scan to see if your BT headset is visible.

This error:

Indicates that pulseaudio is not running. However the second part

should start pulseaudio anyway. I would run bt scan to see if your BT headset is visible.
The headset gets discovered properly and I can connect it, too. The problem is that I cannot see it in Pulseaudio to configure the output.

I have tried many things but my bluetooth JBL TUNE125WS-LE headsets are still not shown in the settings. Do not any other people face the same problem?

Members online