‘Bat Out of Hell’ rock superstar Meat Loaf dies aged 74

• Thread starter Deleted member 128018
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128018

R.I.P. Meat Loaf. :(

Huh... I didn't see this when I replied to the other thread.

That sucks, but isn't all that surprising. He was pretty old and it's not like he was in great shape.

He left a legacy of operatic rock without much rival,

Huh... I didn't see this when I replied to the other thread.
Just merge your other post over here as you have that power.
That sucks, but isn't all that surprising. He was pretty old and it's not like he was in great shape.
No he wasn't ever really in good shape that I remember and a very large individual however that didn't seem to hinder him in any way.
He left a legacy of operatic rock without much rival,
Yes he did play any of the songs I posted in Rock Roxx and most anyone will no who it is.

It's not that essential to merge 'em. One's a comment thinking he's still alive. At the end of the day, no information is lost.

One of my favorite American meals, didn't know it was a person as well. RIP.

didn't know it was a person as well.

That was his stage name. I'd be surprised if you weren't familiar with at least a few of his songs - even where you live. He was a global phenomenon and his albums always charted well.

I'd be surprised if you weren't at least moderately familiar with Bat Out Of Hell. I'd say that's their most popular song, though I didn't check the chart history.

They were a bit like Queen, but with less homosexuality (NTTATWWT), The live performances were almost as theatrical as Alice Cooper.

Members online