Advice Please

CWhitlatch42

Reaction score
Credits
I'm looking to know which distro would be best suited for a OnePlus Nord N10. I'm new to Linux so any advice in general is welcome and greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to know which distro would be best suited for a OnePlus Nord N10. I'm new to Linux so any advice in general is welcome and greatly appreciated.
At the moment, there is a concern that Linux hasn't matured enough to be optimally implemented upon mobile devices. You may try Ubuntu Touch, it was received quite positively in relation to the alternatives but there is a catch:
I did a quick search and I wasn't able to locate any indication that it is supported by all the most commonly known mobile Linux distributions. You may want to for a de-googled android instead.

Any suggestions on that front? I've been doing my own research, but prefer the input of others. If you don't mind that is.

Assuming your phone is unlocked...

Assuming your phone is popular enough to be supported...

I'd start off by trying different ROMs.

Lemme Google that for you, just to see what I come up with. The XDA folks might have something.

Yeah, take a gander at this link:

I'd start there rather than trying to jump to Ubuntu. The folks there, even though your ultimate goal is a full-fledged Linux, are going to be the most helpful for this sort of thing.