Alternative GPU card

Master Frames

Reaction score
Credits
Hi I am using Baselight version 4.4m1 color grading soft ware in Linux Centos 6.4. In the system when they sent me with GPU card Zotac 780TI now the card failed so i need to replace it with another card can you suggest me with alternative GPU card witch supports my grading software as well as Centos 6.4
Thank you
Hemanth

I don't know if anyone will be able to tell you that for sure, unless they also use Baselight. Check out this article about their opinion of the 4 best cards for gaming on Linux. The GTX 780 TI is on their list. So maybe just get another one of the same make and model.

Thank you Very much, I want to know weather baselight software and the hardware integrated with GPU Card GTX 780TI. Is the software written in that way.please suggest me weather I have to buy only 780TI, 980TI, 1080TI, are i can go with any other card. Baselight software will take that GPU card. right now i have 970TI with me is that will work.
Thank you
Hemanth

TJ you appear to have missed the link :)
Doh! I hate when I do that. https://howtouselinux.net/best-graphics-card-for-linux/

Well, this article states that your card is one of the best for Linux. It doesn't state for your application. The chat replies are from 2017, so there's likely newer cards out there that are better now. However, if this is one of the best cards out there for the power hunger of gaming, it's more than likely going to be plenty for graphic arts as well.

But the best way to find out if it's a good card for Baselight is to reach out to Baselight and ask them.

Last edited:

Members online