Are we suffering attempted DDoS attacks.

omg....there are a few openings there.....

I'd have a bit of free time, and probably immediately find something to fill it.

Still having problems on site. :eek:

Create one post can't do another and get...Oops! We ran into some problems. Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. Then I get ...cloudflare is checking your browser...not good. :rolleyes:

Still having problems on site. :eek:

Create one post can't do another and get...Oops! We ran into some problems. Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. Then I get ...cloudflare is checking your browser...not good. :rolleyes:
1652059731228.png

Welcome to my world.

I go the oops!!...etc etc first thing this morning.

I rebooted....which should have made no difference, (but just for the record I did)

and then it behaved itself as far as the oops! was concerned

YMMV

I have no problem with the 5 second wait......that is a good thing.

I'm using Cloudflair on FF and this is the only site I have this problem with and it's been happening for awhile.

@Bartman do you have another browser installed?....if you have Brave, give it a go?

No but the same thing happens with the oops on the Wife's Windows 10 computer with the new Edge browser which is chrome or chromium.

Therefore, the site has an ever so slight problemo !

Someone with a serious chip on their shoulder (other than their head)

Well lets hunt whoever down and give whoever a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Preferably with a baseball bat...or similar

i'm not getting the DDoS checks anymore, can we definitively say whether it was an attack or just elevated traffic?

can we definitively say whether it was an attack or just elevated traffic
I keep watch on the number's online, It usually ranges from 250 to 550 or there about, every time it has gone down, the numbers prior to collapse jump to just over 1000 then a few more Bang down it goes, so I would say yes it's an attack.

Yep so far all is well at my end none of neither.

Members online

Latest posts