Audio driver is disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV12

Reaction score
Credits
Restarted my PC then my audio driver got disconnected. didn't do anything with it. tried to connect it, nothing happens. tried uninstalling the driver then restarting the PC with new drive, still nothing.
This might help

I'm also mining with my GPU but i'm getting error saying "no response from GPU' thats why i restarted my PC and audio stopped working. (sound card is also on PCI)

But i can still play games with my GPU so it's connected. i can see it in the game settings. my brain is lagging. any help?

Screenshot 2022-01-16 145804.jpg

If you have inxi installed, then run from a terminal inxi -A [make sure everything is plugged in] and paste back the results [inxi should be in your repository if its not already loaded.

If you have inxi installed, then run from a terminal inxi -A [make sure everything is plugged in] and paste back the results [inxi should be in your repository if its not already loaded.
i'm on windows 11. idk if i can do it in here or not

i'm on windows 11. idk if i can do it in here or not
Confused...... if you're on W11, why are you asking for support on Linux

This is a Linux site.

Linus' tech tips is also unlikely to be able to help, but I guess you could try them.

This is Linux.org - completely unaffiliated with Linux itself. It's just a very good domain name to host a Linux forum.

I'm gonna lock this thread and wish you good luck in your Windows adventures. If you ever decide to use Linux, we'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online