BITCOINS - Are you using them and what for?

D

Darwin

I'm being curious, are any of you guys using BITCOINS?

What purchases are you making?

Have you tried to dabble in the BITCOIN Market as in the BITCOIN Exchanges to make more BITCOINS?

http://bitcoin.org/

There was a discussion on the LF IRC channel not too long ago regarding Internet currency, and the overall opinion is that while it is great it exists, its still too immature to use effectively.

I have no doubt that it will be the wave of the future, but its support is very minimal. Most places are still using 3rd-party merchants to handle financial transactions, and this is also hampering the development and implementations of BitCoin and other such currencies.

There was a discussion on the LF IRC channel not too long ago regarding Internet currency, and the overall opinion is that while it is great it exists, its still too immature to use effectively.

I have no doubt that it will be the wave of the future, but its support is very minimal. Most places are still using 3rd-party merchants to handle financial transactions, and this is also hampering the development and implementations of BitCoin and other such currencies.

Graet to get your feedback, I'm going to have a stab in the dark at buying a few in and see how it goes. I had a quick look at a few of the markets for Bitcoins and all looks stable and well.

Hi i can explain what i know about bitcoins but not all. Bitcoins are a different type of currency, each bit coin is worth 5-14dollars each and our generated by your computer using a bitcoin miner. To do this you need to config the miner and run the app on your PC and wait till the bitcoins become generated. you may sell bitcoins on sites or trade.

Members online

Latest posts