Lukss203

Reaction score
Credits
I have Windows 10 in mi laptop, but I also had Deepin OS, Ubuntu and Elementary OS (Ubuntu Based). (I have uninstalled them all) And in the boot menu, this is what shows up: This are the options in boot menu.
So, I know Windows Boot Manager is for booting Windows, but I don't know what exactly is either Linpus lite or Ubuntu (Well, or EFI PXE Network). Also, this are the partitions I have right now, if that helps: Partitions I have.
So, what are them?? Can I delete them, and if yes, then how??
I will be waiting answers, and thanks in advance!!!

I have Windows 10 in mi laptop, but I also had Deepin OS, Ubuntu and Elementary OS (Ubuntu Based). (I have uninstalled them all)

Is it a Windows EFI bootloader? Nothing to do with Linux or Grub? A Windows question?

Last edited:
Go into your Bios, under the boot options section and see if you have those options there. On my Dell laptop, I've installed several different distros and the bios hangs onto that info. Every now and I again I need to go in and delete the obsolete distros.

As far as deleting partitions, it's not safe unless you know with 100% certainty what you're deleting and that Windows won't blow up because it's gone.

Go into your Bios, under the boot options section and see if you have those options there. On my Dell laptop, I've installed several different distros and the bios hangs onto that info. Every now and I again I need to go in and delete the obsolete distros.

As far as deleting partitions, it's not safe unless you know with 100% certainty what you're deleting and that Windows won't blow up because it's gone.
Yes, in the BIOS appear the obsolete options... I could delete the Ubuntu option, but no Linpus Lite

G'day @Lukss203 :)

What sort of computer do you have - brand, for example Acer or Lenovo, and is it brand new or refurbished (fixed up)?

Linpus is dead in the water, it does not exist anymore.

Some dishonest dealers put it on Laptops and tried to make out it was a proper Linux, it is not/was not.

You can delete any reference to it with safety.

Cheers

Wizard

G'day @Lukss203 :)

What sort of computer do you have - brand, for example Acer or Lenovo, and is it brand new or refurbished (fixed up)?

Linpus is dead in the water, it does not exist anymore.

Some dishonest dealers put it on Laptops and tried to make out it was a proper Linux, it is not/was not.

You can delete any reference to it with safety.

Cheers

Wizard
It's the Lenovo IdeaPad 330, brand new... Also I never used Linpus Lite, so I don't know why it is there... I could delete the Ubuntu option, but not Linpus Lite!!!
How can I delete it??

Members online

Latest posts