Bug reported in 21.04 Kubuntu.

kc1di

Reaction score
Credits
Last edited:

I don't have a Lubuntu 21.04 system handy to check to see if it was impacted by this (Lubuntu using LXQt shares the same Qt5 & many tools with Kubuntu including `discover`); I do still see the odd user with questions (two just today though I bet the same person on different sites).

(Rik Mills would have stuck his head into the Lubuntu-devel channel and told us on it's discovery; unless release was already EOL)

Last edited:
Dave thanks for sharing, :)
and I may be reading this wrong, but it seems to me that the bug is confined to the Discover feature in 21.04, which reached EOL a month ago.

That would make it academic where 20.04 is concerned, wouldn't it?

Wiz

Dave thanks for sharing, :)
and I may be reading this wrong, but it seems to me that the bug is confined to the Discover feature in 21.04, which reached EOL a month ago.

That would make it academic where 20.04 is concerned, wouldn't it?

Wiz
Yep, Your right I miss read the affected version :(
Sorry for any confusion. I've corrected the subject line and message.

Phew! (wipes sweat from brow), glad that's cleared up, wondered if I was adding 2 and 2 to get 5. ;)

Users of 21.04 would have retired it by now, as support for it ended in January. You should either be on 21.10 'Impish Indri', or on the LTS, 20.04, awaiting the release on 21 April of the next LTS 22.04 'Jammy Jellyfish'.

Cheers

Wiz