cant find wifi option. {solved}

Glad you got it working and thanks for sharing so other can be helped. :)

Just so you know, you don't need an account to clone a repository on GitHub. You could have skipped that step. But, at least now you have a GitHub account. So, there's that!

Just so you know, you don't need an account to clone a repository on GitHub. You could have skipped that step. But, at least now you have a GitHub account. So, there's that!
I said that because I couldn't get a way out of that step everytime I entered cloning command it kept asking for username for GitHub.com password for GitHub.com
But what you said is right because when I entered the same command in my virtual box kali it completed processing without asking username and password
So I thought adding that step will help the one who is encountering the GitHub username and password problem like me.thats all.

It's always good to have a GitHub account, so there's nothing lost by signing up.

A number of software projects do everything from GitHub, from 'home page', to support, to discussion, to bug reporting - all on GitHub. So signing up for an account isn't wasted energy. Someday, you might need it. You may also want to start or fork a project and that's where GitHub (and by extension git) shine. Learning to use git is also a good idea.

I have accounts at many of those sorts of sites, just in case or for educational purposes.

It's always good to have a GitHub account, so there's nothing lost by signing up.

A number of software projects do everything from GitHub, from 'home page', to support, to discussion, to bug reporting - all on GitHub. So signing up for an account isn't wasted energy. Someday, you might need it. You may also want to start or fork a project and that's where GitHub (and by extension git) shine. Learning to use git is also a good idea.

I have accounts at many of those sorts of sites, just in case or for educational purposes.
Ok thanks for your support

hello my dear friends thanks for everyone for helping me in my solving my isuue.but i couldt solve the problem with your suggestions.i kept on browsing and found a way and it worked greatly.this trick will work for all the broadcom card here is how to do it
at first connect the system to internet via ethernet or usb tethering
first you need to have an account in git hub
https://github.com/join use this link to join githubView attachment 9935
create username
enter your mail
create password
and verify your account now your github account is ready remember your username and password
now open terminal
enter ( sudo apt-get update ) it will ask for password enter it and wait for the process to continue
next enter the command ( git clone https://github.com/prasathlk/BroadcomInstaller2019 ) it will ask for git hub username enter your newly created account's username then it will ask password enter your github accounts password and wait for the process to complete
next enter the command ( cd BroadcomInstaller2019 ) into the terminal and wait for the process to complete
next enter the command ( sudo chmod +x Broadcom.sh ) into the terminal and wait for the process to complete
next enter the command ( sudo bash Broadcom.sh ) into the terminal this will run a script and the following window will open automatically
View attachment 9936
type 1 and hit enter this is an auto installer which will scan you broadcom card model and install necessary files for your wifi adapter and after installing all the drivers kernel and firmwares this script reboots your system after rebooting the wifi will start working automatically
i used this method to solve my problem
at first my setting window was like this
View attachment 9937
after completeing the whole process a got access to wifi and my seeting window changed to this
View attachment 9938
thankyou this will definitely solve your issue
byee
if anyone facing issue reply..........
Hi.
Thanks for the wonderful procedures above. However, I have tried the steps careful. System restart but wifi not installed yet.

Please, help....

Latest posts