Certcollection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resakra

Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone,

I had some useful documents on certcollection.org but their server is now down for a while. Anyone knows if they migrated to a new website or any suggestion for a similar website?

No idea, how long have they been down for? The domain name still exists so I would think it might just be scheduled maintenance.

Hi everyone,

I had some useful documents on certcollection.org but their server is now down for a while. Anyone knows if they migrated to a new website or any suggestion for a similar website?

From doing a bit of digging, I discovered that they were forced to shut down a few years ago, due to legal issues.
Ref:

So if that domain is still being ran by the same people (basically scammers) and they haven't changed their business practices, then it's very likely that they have been forced to shut down again!

Hi everyone,

I had some useful documents on certcollection.org but their server is now down for a while. Does anyone know if they migrated to a new website or any suggestion for a similar website?

Simply migrate it.

From doing a bit of digging, I discovered that they were forced to shut down a few years ago, due to legal issues.
Ref:

So if that domain is still being ran by the same people (basically scammers) and they haven't changed their business practices, then it's very likely that they have been forced to shut down again!
[/QUOTE

They are getting down for a while and be back again as I understood but I need to get back my resources for the exam asap :D

Oh, Stockholm Girl, ouch! :oops:

I'll keep my eyes open and if it comes back up while I am awake and you are sleeping, I'll post here.

When is the exam?

Wiz

Ref:

A good discussion on Reddit, regarding being CertCollections of illegal and scammers :

Hi everyone,

GUYS certcollection is back online.

GUYS certcollection is back online.
It's not, the name doesn't even resolve anymore now.
Code:
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: certcollection.org

Thanks for sharing the new website! @Resakra will be interesting topic update for you!
Hello
I think that it has still issues
Could you please test it from your side to verify it's a global problem or mine?
It's said that "Update in Progress"
thanks and regards

Hello
I think that it has still issues
Could you please test it from your side to verify it's a global problem or mine?
It's said that "Update in Progress"
thanks and regards
It seems the new site is having issues.
Code:
The page you are trying to access is not available to guests, but may be available if you sign in.
@Scarfless any idea what's going on?

Oh, Stockholm Girl, ouch! :oops:

I'll keep my eyes open and if it comes back up while I am awake and you are sleeping, I'll post here.

When is the exam?

Wiz
If you know any alternative to that please inform us.
Thanks in-advance

From an Australian perspective, it is back

Q5ZND35.png

If you know any alternative to that please inform us.

I don't use the facility, so I have no information available, regrets.

But welcome to linux.org :)

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online