Certcollection

Status
Not open for further replies.
09-03 UTC, from UK
Screenshot from 2021-06-24 09-03-37.png

Maybe the OP @Resakra can update us with her experience? She hasn't been around for 3 months.

Wiz

Maybe the OP @Resakra can update us with her experience? She hasn't been around for 3 months.
It dint work for me the other day when I tested it out, but I do wonder If they upset someone and there was a localise block put on the site
Bwiz

Why it's not possible to log in with an existing username?

Just in case it wasn't abundantly clear, we're not affiliated with that site. About all you'll get from here is speculation, unless an official rep from the other site comes here to support you.

At the bottom of the page (not here, at the cert community page) there's a link to contact people who can more likely provide the support you need.

Just in case it wasn't abundantly clear, we're not affiliated with that site. About all you'll get from here is speculation, unless an official rep from the other site comes here to support you.

At the bottom of the page (not here, at the cert community page) there's a link to contact people who can more likely provide the support you need.
@Scarfless seems to be the owner or official rep from that site, the topic in the current disucssion was about that certcellections.org was offline, they then responded the site had been restarted and moved to a new domain.

@Scarfless seems to be the owner or official rep from that site, the topic in the current disucssion was about that certcellections.org was offline, they then responded the site had been restarted and moved to a new domain.

Seems to be. I can't really be sure and we're definitely not affiliated with 'em. So, the contact there may be a much, much better source as this thread hasn't really got anything to do with Linux.

Sorry for offtop...
Sell juniper exam vouchers.
tg @almostilya
@ilya Don't go advertising here!

@KGIII @wizardfromoz Can you lock the topic since OP hasn't responded in a long time and the topic seems to be going no where, if not move it to the off-topic section.

I'm going to lock this and deal with the spam. This really hasn't got anything to do with Linux.

Thanks all for the participation.

EDIT: I also moved it to off-topic, 'cause that's really where I'd think it belongs to begin with. It's not deleted, just locked.

I have someone whining in my inbox. I want to nip this in the bud.

Just to be clear, that's a different site than the one initially mentioned. I'm pretty sure it was clear to everyone, but they're whining about DMCA (which doesn't apply) and I just want them to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts