Clementine, anyone?

S

Sinister_Diagram

I was browsing the Xubuntu (Ubuntu) software center in hopes to find a music player and I ran across a new player by the name of Clementine. It is a very new kid on the block, sitting at the newest version of 1.0. I can safely say that I fell in love with it and I found that it worked best for me on my Xubuntu system. I tried various programs, such as Rhythmbox and Banshee, and experienced constant problems. This player is inspired by Amarok 1.4, as it states on the home page, and I find it to be a great choice. It is fast and offers quite a variety of features. The interface is rather sleek and straight-forward. Though there is not a whole lot of eye candy, I find it quite nice to look at. I have enjoyed it so much that I installed it on my laptop that is currently running Windows. :D Are there any other Linux users that have stumbled across this player? If so, what are your thoughts?

You can find out more information, take a look at screen shots, and download it from the official site:

http://www.clementine-player.org/

Members online

Latest posts