ConnochaetOS is Back

I really enjoyed using it when it was based on arch so should be good.

Look forward to trying it on a flash drive.

I really enjoyed using it when it was based on arch so should be good.

Look forward to trying it on a flash drive.
Darren,
Did I tell you that I now have a dual core 2.2Ghz with 3 GB of 667Mhs ram? The difference is incredible!!:):):):):):):):):). I was surprised when I discovered that there is no boot option in the BIOS for usb flash drive.

Yeah I bet the speed difference is amazing, Like you surprised about the option for usb booting took for granted most newer machines even 10 years old had that option. Oh well time for Plop.

Yeah I bet the speed difference is amazing, Like you surprised about the option for usb booting took for granted most newer machines even 10 years old had that option. Oh well time for Plop.
Yeah, so did I. I was thinking about plop, but could not remember the name:D. I can just put it on a cd, and use it on which ever machine I want.:cool::cool: How do you like BORK?

LinuxBBQ comes as very minimal (or though there are some spins which have more programs).

Absolutely love it and uses less ram than Puppy Linux ever did, except AnitaOS and Puppy Linux 3.

Bork is basically a basic Crunchbang style openbox spin without the heaviness of crunchbang. No GTk3 and some commandline apps like gitfm, Newsbeuter for rssfeeder, Ceni for wireless. Some gui apps like dillo - so just add what you need like Iceweasel, xfe etc and your ready to go thanks to apt-get.:)

Last edited:
They have some spins with Xorg and use Emacs - so something for everyone with XFCE spins and LXDE etc as sell.

Members online