Creating a Library Folder on 2nd drive Linux

Shadow_Wallaby52

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, I recently switched my pc to linux and I'm having issues installing games on my game drive . I have added a mountpoint in my home folder for the drive with fstab(2nd drive is exfat), but steam doesn't show the folder when I'm searching for a new Library Folder on Linux (I'm running zorin os 16), if anyone can help with this I'll be very grateful, can't fit much on a 240gb ssd.
Cheers,
Shadow_Wallaby52

ps: I am having these problems with multiple apps (uploading pictures from the drive to discord doesn't work), I thought that adding a mountpoint with fstab in my home folder would solve that...

Hello, I recently switched my pc to linux and I'm having issues installing games on my game drive . I have added a mountpoint in my home folder for the drive with fstab(2nd drive is exfat), but steam doesn't show the folder when I'm searching for a new Library Folder on Linux (I'm running zorin os 16), if anyone can help with this I'll be very grateful, can't fit much on a 240gb ssd.
Cheers,
Shadow_Wallaby52

ps: I am having these problems with multiple apps (uploading pictures from the drive to discord doesn't work), I thought that adding a mountpoint with fstab in my home folder would solve that...
Nevemind I have fixed it, Flatpack didn't have the needed perms

Members online

Latest posts