/dev/null

nikesh290429

Reaction score
Credits
Count the number of characters in the contents of the sudowoodo2 file, write the result to the same file, and add access error output to the standard output stream
How can I do this ?
Help how ti do this please

Sounds like a homework question to me, so I'm not going to give you a direct answer. Instead I'll try to guide you to the answers.

To count the number of characters in a file, you will need to use the wc command.
HINT: Use the man wc command in order to see which options you will need to use, in order to determine the number of characters in the file.

Unfortunately, the rest of your request is not clear. It doesn't make sense.

Write the result to which file?
And "Add access error output to the standard output stream" ?? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

If you can clarify the rest of your request - I'll see what I can do to help!

Sounds like a homework question to me, so I'm not going to give you a direct answer. Instead I'll try to guide you to the answers.

To count the number of characters in a file, you will need to use the wc command.
HINT: Use the man wc command in order to see which options you will need to use, in order to determine the number of characters in the file.

Unfortunately, the rest of your request is not clear. It doesn't make sense.

Write the result to which file?
And "Add access error output to the standard output stream" ?? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

If you can clarify the rest of your request - I'll see what I can do to help!
Thanks i did this ques. I have a next p. Ques. Pleaae guide me on that

Members online