Do you know a website that has a lot of trackers?

arochester

Reaction score
Credits
Using Neeva Search and Protect, I can see how many trackers are on a website.

Currently, metro.co.uk shows 43 trackers and 22 domains.

Can you beat this?

I get no trackers there; the site seems not to work ! :-D

"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in your country. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to your market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism."

Greetings,
Eddy

That happens on a lot of sites, they restrict where it can be seen,

Never saw it before, all other websites show at least "some content".
Is it a Australia thing ?

Don't know mate, just tried it, and it won't work in the UK either. [I just took them from a list of the websites with most trackers] and these 2 were well ahead of the rest

That happens on a lot of sites, they restrict where it can be seen,
I think it has to do with that those websites don't want to comply with laws in specific countries because it causes them too much effort and money so in order not that get in trouble for it they restrict their website to countries where digital laws aren't as strict

@Brickwizard Ow, you live in the UK ;-) , apologies...

Eddy

@Brickwizard Ow, you live in the UK ;-) , apologies..
No need to apologise, [its says so in my profile, hover cursor over avatar] I am about as English [Kentish actually] as they come, my family can be traced back to just before the Normans.

my family can be traced back to just before the Normans.
Ah - I thought I recognized you from over the river..
IMG_20221007_134055_820.jpg

I'd bet you that yahoo.com would beat that, it's such a sketchy website, all sorts of distracting ads and news article algorithms...

Members online