Egads!

Granny Sue

Oh, I feel like such an infant! I was trying to add the temp & weather to my system tray and I seem to have outdone myself. But now I can't figure out how to get rid of the extras. Any suggestions? (screenshot attached)

Attachments

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Sue try right-clicking the unwanted icons from left to right and see what options you have, eg to remove from Panel.

Cheers

Wiz

Granny Sue

Well, I right-clicked on the Update Manager icon and wound up deleting them all with one click. I get duplicate options whether I right- or left-click on the wifi icons, and nothing says delete. I can disconnect, which I may do to see if that works, then I can reconnect to wifi.

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
OK if you get stuck we can take a look at more intensive solutions.

Doing a plug for Timeshift - if you had a recent snapshot you could just roll back. :)

Wiz

Condobloke

Timeshift....always worth a plug. :cool:

Granny Sue

OK if you get stuck we can take a look at more intensive solutions.

Doing a plug for Timeshift - if you had a recent snapshot you could just roll back. :)

Wiz
Wiz, it's sounding good to go back in time and reset my computer. (I'm sure that's the wrong terminology, it's too late inthe day for me to think straight. :)) Just how difficult is it to do? I do have Timeshift set up and running.

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Just a heads up, Sue, that I have some of the material in place over at the Timeshift Thread, now, so if you head there, we can get you rolling.

Cheers

Wizard

Members online

Latest posts