Solved Electron app doesn't launch

Solved issue
I'm afraid I'm at the limit of where I can help.

And after reading that you have no option to change the HomeServer that's not making it any easier.

The last thought is that like the guy said on Git Hub the directory holds a configuration. Perhaps that config is not set correctly?

Checking the proxy, and network permissions that may be missing can reveal things too, however; these things are not my expertise.

@

@f33dm3bits

If mistakes are made during the configuration process of a proxy, permissions missing or not set for a network, or settings for a home server not set correctly would this create conflict for a client to fail in functionality?

I'm afraid I'm at the limit of where I can help.

And after reading that you have no option to change the HomeServer that's not making it any easier.

The last thought is that like the guy said on Git Hub the directory holds a configuration. Perhaps that config is not set correctly?

Checking the proxy, and network permissions that may be missing can reveal things too, however; these things are not my expertise.
Hi, in my previous post, I had solved the issue. Thanks for trying to help

@

@f33dm3bits

If mistakes are made during the configuration process of a proxy, permissions missing or not set for a network, or settings for a home server not set correctly would this create conflict for a client to fail in functionality?
I'm not quite sure what you mean, what are you referring to?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, what are you referring to?
I'm referring to a client machine on a server.

If the configurations for a server aren't set correctly does that cause a program on a host machine to fail in launching?

I'm referring to a client machine on a server.

If the configurations for a server aren't set correctly does that cause a program on a host machine to fail in launching?
I would expect a different error instead of this one then.
[3:0501/100036.635611:ERROR:bus.cc(399)] Failed to connect to the bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/dbus/system_bus_socket
Since it's connecting locally, I still think there's a bug with that specific Flatpak. If it were a problem connecting to the server I would have expected the Deb version to have issues too. Since I would think they connect to the same network or server, but I don't know anything about that chat app first time hearing of it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts