ETH merge very soon, A linux geek's thoughts

Reaction score
Credits
Greetings. ETH merge is coming and I would like to share some thoughts since I am a FOSS user in general. ETH is controlled by a small groups of developers who decide for everyone what will happen, and I remember that I searched and I searched and found almost no actual use case for Ethereum. Except that I saw a smart crypto community which gave a "non fungible token" or a blockchain notary for the people who donated for an earthquake relief. So , I see that smart contracts or storing data on blockchain is really useful.

Then what happened? ETH has given birth to MANY MANY useless tokens that has led to numerous fraud, rug pull, racketeer, ... cases which the NFT market is a major part of it and the useless tokens such as Shiba Inu that are used to manipulate "the idiot" to gamble the money.

and ETH has lead to many abusive scams such as Terra/Luna , and Celsius , exchange, liquidity shitter or liquidity pisser or whatever sht they are, after giving tons of money to youtubers/influencers to mark them as the highest heights of technology and financial freedom, they destroyed many people's savings this year.
ETH is shaky and USD Tether is ticking bomb by itself.

How the ETH performed for the user?
Terrible. very terrible The size of the blockchain of ETH is so large, so large that destroyed my hard drive.
The transaction fee is too high.
No max supply.
and now behold. Proof of FKing stake means that the very expensive GPUs that you acquired to run all the system's useless shit, now you must sell for a fraction of price and will end up in a teenager's gaming PC at best.
and the Proof of Fking Stake means that ETH will be far less fairly distributed, and one day you may see that it becomes as useless as banks with same weaknesses.
And one day the value of 1 ETH will become 0.0000001 BTC.

I could be wrong. However these thoughts caused me to never invest in ETH.
Be careful and be safe.