Execute .exe from outside of it's main server

Abdelaziz

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, I have installed an application on a linux server and want to export all the directory and put it in a shared location (windows server) to be executed by different users without having to access the main server , how can I do this ?
Screenshot 2021-05-20 144350.png

Copy dthe directory to a usb drive and plug that same usb drive in your windows server, to then copy the files to the desired location from there.

Copy dthe directory to a usb drive and plug that same usb drive in your windows server, to then copy the files to the desired location from there.
access to servers is from virtual Machine , and we are not authorized to use USB :/

I just gave an answer based on the information you shared which wasn't much. You can install WinSCP on the Windows server then connect to the Linux server with account details of a user who has access to that directory and then copy over the directory to the Windows server.

Last edited:
I just gave an answer based on the information you shared which wasn't much. You can install WinSCP on the Windows server then connect to the Linux server with account details of a user who has access to that directory and then copy over the directory to the Windows server.
I did it , but when I try to start the application I got
Screenshot 2021-05-21 141807.png

Do you have the NetBeans IDE installed on the windows system? You will need Java installed as well.