False positive? linuxtracker.org running cryptominer in visitor's browsers?

GeckoLinux

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, does anybody know anything about this? I thought linuxtracker.org was a reputable site? Or is this a false positive?

t3etbgaq20561.png

When I opened it the first time with Firefox I got the same message, maybe some java script running in the source of the page that tries to use part of your computing power for cryptocurrency to help fun the website? I would see if you can contact them to ask?

Last edited:
> maybe some java script running in the source of the page that tries to use part of your computing power for cryptocurrency

Right, this is what it appears to be. I just wonder if it's intentional, or if they got compromised and it was secretly inserted?

> maybe some java script running in the source of the page that tries to use part of your computing power for cryptocurrency

Right, this is what it appears to be. I just wonder if it's intentional, or if they got compromised and it was secretly inserted?
Look for a way to contact the webmaster, only thing I can find is an abuse e-mail address for the domain since the website doesn't have a "Contact" function.

Members online

Latest posts