Feeder Scanner Driver's for Canon and Epson Printer

Its hard to fathom that we still need to explain that to people. People take time out of their busy lives to help their fellow man, and for free mind you, but as a thanks, the one asking for it couldn't be bothered to pose a proper question. That's where the problem sits, not that they don't know how.

Its ill mannered and disrespectful, and it already ruined one open source project... that I know of!

LOTE (Language Other Than English) can present issues, and yes, I know you fit into that category, Beef :)

DeepL Translator is gaining in popularity and is very good, but currently supports maybe 28 languages only.

Google Translate handles well over 100.

Wizard

I wonder what a Feeder Scanner is. ?
t3712.gif

t3712.gif
I have two scanners.

One is an old Epson flatbed scanner. You lift the lid, put a page down, and scan it. Repeat for the next page.

The other is a Brother laser printer. It is a typical office multi-function printer with a copy machine and scanner. The copy machine and scanner includes a multiple sheet feeder on top to read a stack of pages at one time. When I read "Feeder Scanner" I assume it meant a scanner with a multiple page feeder like our printer.

LOTE (Language Other Than English) can present issues, and yes, I know you fit into that category, Beef :)

DeepL Translator is gaining in popularity and is very good, but currently supports maybe 28 languages only.

Google Translate handles well over 100.

Wizard
If I were to use a translator, then every second word I'd write down would be profanity.
Now, are we honestly to believe that if OP were to be using translators of any kind, it would scrub down all text, including vital pertinent information, up to just 8 words, and somehow remove formatting, including remove punctuation?
t3712.gif
It looks like one of them' old copying machines, where you just load the paper on the trays and just feeds it into the scanner automatically. Though it leaves me wondering - what prompted the question? At this point, you're just guessing what OP wants...

I have a Canon TS-3120
- the driver I used is cups-backend-bjnp - it is available in the Synaptic Package Manager in Debian/Ubuntu anyway
If you have a Canon LBP laser printer you can use - printer-driver-cjet

I recently installed a new Printer/Scanner...it's a simple matter to download and install the Drivers.
m1213.gif

I hate to throw perfectly good hardware away, so Windows in VirtualBox save them and the environment.
Recently save a MacbookPro circa 2010, with MXLinux, it's bootable from DVD not USB ... yik ! It was as good as a brick, not hardware wise, but software speaking. Now it's a very usable working machine (2.2GHz I7, 3.7G RAM).

I hate to throw perfectly good hardware away, so Windows in VirtualBox save them and the environment.
Recently save a MacbookPro circa 2010, with MXLinux, it's bootable from DVD not USB ... yik ! It was as good as a brick, not hardware wise, but software speaking. Now it's a very usable working machine (2.2GHz I7, 3.7G RAM).
If it is an Intel Mac, then it will boot from USB. Some older models may need a firmware update, which comes when you install macOS. I do not remember which version of macOS was the first with the firmware update. A later version will also work. Some newer versions of macOS will not install on that older Mac.