Firefox 90 released - What's New

MatsuShimizu

Reaction score
Credits
News, download link and screenshot from the article below:
Related news from Mozilla:

Last edited:

Firefox 90 adds enhanced tracker blocking to private browsing
Summary: New tracker blocking features of Firefox 90: Total Cookie Protection, supercookie protections, smartblock and more. Read the details:
It is now available to download on the Mozilla homepage:
I downloaded it myself today:
firefox90-screenshot.png

Last edited:
Just updated my main browser to version 90 today.

ff90-forubuntu.png

My Firefox 90 came through updates days ago seems to work OK.
I'm curious, what distro that you are using that received the Firefox upgrade before I posted this thread? My brother received the update faster but he is using FF for Windows.

I've update to 90 and it's working well for me, Though I don't use FF that much.

For some odd reason I can't post on the forum using Firefox, I am having to use Vivaldi.
Really wish Mozilla had a version that would work on arm64 rather than relying on Debian devs.
Test Test test

Last edited:
Don't seem to have any problem with forum here with FF so it may be something in your settings. In fact posted this message with FF.

2021-07-17_12-06.png

Also using FF 90 and post no problem . Was using Waterfox from AUR but couldn't get spell check to work so gone back to FF

Figured it out. It was the Dark Reader extension, turning it off fixed the weird issue.

Figured it out. It was the Dark Reader extension, turning it off fixed the weird issue.

That's kinda weird. Was it blocking the post buttons?

Staff online

Members online