firefox ESR via gui yet?

[...] you were wrong above so i cannot trust you.

A few weeks ago, I decided to stop responding to @marbles' threads and posts, even when I know the answer. Other Linux.org members are doing the same. Statements like this quote are the reason why.

@marbles:
Please stop disparaging the members who help and respond to your posts on Linux.org. They have been very generous with their time and patience by answering your questions and helping you solve your issues. They deserve your respect and appreciation, if not your admiration. Nobody here merits the insulting remarks you have thrown at them.

(This will be my only comment on this hijacked subject. I had no intent to post anything publicly, but the quoted text was the final straw that drove me to respond.)

I just keep them in a folder of appimages and merely right click and execute and it launches. Don't need a menu entry. He could have it on his desktop and launch it. Pretty simple.

@marbles:
Please stop disparaging the members who help and respond to your posts on Linux.org. They have been very generous with their time and patience by answering your questions and helping you solve your issues. They deserve your respect and appreciation, if not your admiration. Nobody here merits the insulting remarks you have thrown at them.
Agreed! In all their topics plenty of people took the time to respond but all they do is complain that it's too hard, or that something is not relevant or that something is too time consuming etc. It just looks like Linux isn't a good fit for them and that's okay. I think they should switch back to Windows that way they can run Microsoft Office and can contact Microsoft Technical support either by phone or through the Microsoft forums. So that people who's actual work it is to help with such questions and problems can take the time to help them.

Members online