For Men Who are Looking to Get Out of the Friend Zone With Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 111282
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 111282

A long while back, I mentioned in the status section that I was romantically interested in one of my coworkers, but it didn't work out. Sometime after that, I became romantically interested in another coworker, mainly because I've been helping her through her grief of her children's father (and yes, I'm being sensitive about that, because my grandpa died when my dad and aunt were 9 and 10, so I know what she and her children are going through). While it seems like we have some level of chemistry, and I have a good relationship with her children, its still going to take a while for her to finally return any possible feelings she has for me, especially when she's stated she's an independent woman. Rather than waiting around forever for any remote chance of that happening, I've been working on myself and trying to find other women to be around (both of which have gradually started to pay off). Maybe she'll finally come around or maybe she won't.

With all of that being said, I want to help my fellow single men get better with women as well. Here's a dating/life coach I've been following for the last 10+ years now, and he created a mini-series about tips you can use. He makes it clear that getting out of the friend zone is one of the hardest things to overcome, and these tips may or may not work depending on your situation. I hope this helps! :) https://invidious.tiekoetter.com/playlist?list=PLFAC2F21443F33436

Members online

Latest posts