free ebook?

D0ny

Silver Member
Silver Supporter
Credits
does anyone know and can suggest to me and site read so that I can get //networking, coding, hardware// (basically understand computer from scratch)!?
as I'm bed rested for some time it'll be much helpful. cheers guys!

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Credits
I don't know any out of the top of my head, I usually search for something in a search engine when I am interesting in knowing more about a specific topic. You can get into a lot of depth into those 3 topics, I would just pick one and then spend time on and then later go the next topic. Which topic are you most interested in?

D0ny

Silver Member
Silver Supporter
Credits
I want to learn a computer from scratch. (as ill be working from home I need to understand the hardware so that I can build or buy one for a smooth and a longer run.)
1. I guess hardware comes first then, ill see how many types of branches are there!
2. then, I also intend to work from home as there is nor much of physical work I can do. and I guess as of now cybersecurity is nice enough.

D0ny

Silver Member
Silver Supporter
Credits

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits

70 Tango Charlie

Credits
@DOny
Greetings DOny,
There is a site that has several thousand free ebooks free for the downloading.
You might want to check out this site:
I have found many books of interest on this site.
Cheers,
Old Geezer,
Tango Charlie

captain-sensible

Credits
funny enough i'm brushing up on python so thats handy @f33dm3bits the area i'd like to pick up again is use of Kivy as a gui for python. I did an app for 3rd world literacy about 5 years ago in python and kivy ( nobody used it) but its still on amazon. I used buildozer to convert it to an .apk for Android . I had a quick look at kivy forums and it seems to be still going strong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts