Freeze in "Loading, please wait"

F

Festerdam

When I boot up I get this message:

Loading, please wait...
WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scannning.
"disk/by-uuid/ad3a7110-aacd-48c6-881f-f58c9cda7764": Invalid path for Logical Volume.
fsck from util-linux 2.29
/dev/sda1: recovering journal
/dev/sda1: clean, 341151/30015488 files, 4518743/120057088 blocks

And then it stops. No more messages or something else, there is just the underscore(_) at the end appearing and desapearing.
When I first installed kali linux, it booted successfully. I don't know why it doesn't work now(2º time to restart my PC).

CSM is enabled and Secure boot is disabled.

Sorry for syntax and ortography errors.
Thanks(looking into the future) for your hep!

I searched around the web there are a few articles that may help the title of one that looks promising is
Arch Grub-mkconfig Lvmetad Warnings Inside Chroot Install 05 September 2015 on linux, arch

I don't have the problem anymore. I don't know what I have done to get it working. I don't get a warning anymore and it works just smoothly. Before this problem was "solved", every time I wanted to boot Linux up, I disabled and enabled CSM(that sometimes worked and allowed me to boot into Linux). Thanks, Wyght, for your information and help(It may also help others who have this problem).

In link.txt is a link that I found with Wyght's advise of where I could find help(I am not allowed to post links yet).

Attachments

• link.txt
    82 bytes · Views: 947
happened with me too but did not stopped till reinstall the system

Members online

Latest posts