Games for PS5

Alexzee

Reaction score
Credits
Does anyone know is there a way to find or get games for PS5 aside from the PS Catalog?

I'm not a gamer, but it's a good sign if your wrists are good enough to let you do some gaming. That's a very good sign.

I'm not a gamer, but it's a good sign if your wrists are good enough to let you do some gaming. That's a very good sign.
I'm asking for my best mate. He is considering purchasing a PS5-

I can pick up a toothbrush and use it for a minute if I'm lucky....it's still healing.

People say there is no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer, but this post made me believe otherwise.

Since I don't want to provide a stupid answer, I will offer him another idea that he may wish to consider first. Before you purchase a console or PC, you should think about why you intend to buy it. Do you do it to play high-quality games, or do you do it for the new of the new, regardless of how enjoyable it is? For those who are gamer at heart and want the largest library of games with the highest quality, I would always recommend PS1 or Xbox 360. These are very basic consoles with horrible graphics but some of the greatest games ever made. For those who want the latest games, I would recommend a PS5. Most games today are terrible compared to some of the top games from 15-20 years ago. The only change is graphics and the greed of companies.

But if you really want to know the answer to your question, then it's Yes There is.

Members online

Latest posts