Genymotion QEMU XBOX Controller

galiban

Reaction score
Credits
Hi.

Genymotion emulator is very nice. So the games I want are running, but I can't connect my XBOX controller.

I will do key mapping with the Android application called Mantis, but it does not see the XBOX controller.

Is there any way to solve this?

Linux compatible recommended game controllers [there may be others]
PriceConnectivityLast Updated
Logitech Gamepad F310
-USB
Steam Controller
Wireless with USB receiver or bluetooth, wired with usb
--
Xbox 360 Wired Controller
-
--
DualShock PS4 Controller
-
--
Xbox One Controller

Hi everyone. I'm looking "fix" in genymotion emulator Android on Steam Deck. How i can use "native controller" from steam Deck "in game" , "in emulator" in such game like World of Tanks Blitz. Thank

Hi everyone. I'm looking "fix" in genymotion emulator Android on Steam Deck. How i can use "native controller" from steam Deck "in game" , "in emulator" in such game like World of Tanks Blitz. Thank
Hello, @jekSM I must admit that I don't own a Steam Deck, so my advice is based on the information I've found online. With that said, I encourage you to verify the following suggestions yourself to ensure they work for your specific situation.

To use the Steam Deck's native controller in an Android game like World of Tanks Blitz running on Genymotion emulator, you'll need to follow a series of steps:
  1. First, make sure you have Steam Deck, Genymotion, and the game installed on your device.
  2. Install and configure the Steam Input software on your Steam Deck to manage controller configurations. If you haven't done this already, follow these steps:
    a. Launch Steam on your Steam Deck.
    b. Go to "Settings" > "Controller" > "General Controller Settings."
    c. Enable "Steam Input Per-Game Setting" and "Guide Button Focuses Steam."
  3. Set up a custom controller configuration for World of Tanks Blitz:
    a. Open Steam and navigate to your Library.
    b. Locate World of Tanks Blitz in your game list, right-click on it, and select "Edit Steam Controller Configuration."
    c. In the configuration screen, you can either create a custom controller configuration from scratch or browse the community configurations for a suitable one. Don't forget to save and apply your configuration.
  4. Map the Steam Deck's native controller to Genymotion emulator:
    a. Launch Genymotion and run the virtual device with World of Tanks Blitz installed.
    b. On the virtual device, go to "Settings" > "Language & input" > "Physical keyboard" and enable "Show virtual keyboard." c. In the Genymotion settings, navigate to "Input" and ensure the "Controller" option is enabled. Your Steam Deck's native controller should now be recognized by the emulator.
  5. Configure the game's controls to work with the Steam Deck's controller:
    a. Launch World of Tanks Blitz within the Genymotion emulator.
    b. Go to the game's settings menu and navigate to the "Controls" tab.
    c. Configure the on-screen controls to match the bindings you've set up in Steam Input.
Now you should be able to use your Steam Deck's native controller in World of Tanks Blitz running on the Genymotion emulator. Keep in mind that this solution may not work perfectly, as emulators and games can vary in compatibility and support for external controllers.

Staff online

Members online