Solved Gnome Control Center Crashing

Solved issue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthworm4478

Reaction score
Credits
I have got a crash dump from Gnome Control Center Bluetooth.
I tried to use gdb and bt (first time).
If anyone knowleageable could take a look and let me know what is going on, that would be great ..

Those usually get sent to developers and not other end users. They're usually the folks who can make sense of them. They should be sent automatically, if you told it to, to the devs as a bug report (in some systems).

I guess my point is that I'd not expect too much help from here. I wouldn't get your hopes up at finding a resolution here.

Try the following
Code:
sudo service bluetooth restart

sudo rmmod btusb

sudo systemctl enable bluetooth

sudo apt install blueman

sudo reboot

@KGIII wouldnt even know how to sent it to the dev but thanks anyways.
@Lord Boltar Thanks for the reply. Full updated "pacman -Syyu" I am not seeing gnome control center coredump anymore. I am now seeing wireplumber coredump.

thanks.
Tried that as well but got
:: pipewire-media-session and wireplumber are in conflict. Remove wireplumber? [y/N] y
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: removing wireplumber breaks dependency 'wireplumber' required by pipewire-alsa
:: removing wireplumber breaks dependency 'wireplumber' required by pipewire-jack
:: removing wireplumber breaks dependency 'wireplumber' required by pipewire-pulse
➜ ~
Don't know what to do next !!

I have got a crash dump from Gnome Control Center Bluetooth.
I tried to use gdb and bt (first time).
If anyone knowleageable could take a look and let me know what is going on, that would be great ..

try a different usb bluetooth that actually supports linux or look for a driver by typing lsusb or lspci to get model number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online