Great Grandpa!

70 Tango Charlie

Reaction score
Credits
Good mornin' everyone {at least in the northern hemisphere},
The wife and I received some of the greatest news a 'young' couple could receive - "Hello Grandpa and Grandma, we have a surprise for you; you are going to be great-grandparents!!!"
It's a boy - 8 lbs 4 oz. and 21" long. Mother and baby are doing well.
TC

Congratulations TC and to your wife happy to hear that.
May the boy live long and grow in wisdom.

Grandma, we have a surprise for you; you are going to be great-grandparents!!!"
It's a boy - 8 lbs 4 oz. and 21" long. Mother and baby are doing well.
And some things are even better than Linux! Congratulations to all the family, and most especially the little one! :D

Thank you all!
TC

Congratulations!!!

Elaine says have they named him yet (typical grandmother)? ... and sends her best, as do I.

Stick him on your knee and show him how pretty our Linux wallpapers are, he's going to grow up with it :D

Wizard

Elaine says have they named him yet (typical grandmother)? ... and sends her best, as do I.

Stick him on your knee and show him how pretty our Linux wallpapers are, he's going to grow up with it :D

Wizard

Gud mornin Wiz,
Thankfully we have women.
Tell Elaine that his name is Charles Anthony Bevilaqua - or - Charlie Bev.
Unfortunately, he lives about 800 miles from us, so we have only seen pics so far.
Probably won't get to see him until next spring.
However, when we do, you can bet I will dandle him on my knee and show him some of those Linux things. I'll even encourage him to poke around on the keyboard and mouse and whatever strikes his fancy. {That's what great grandpas do!!! The parents are stuck with the proper rearing. LOL.}
Old Geezer
TC

Members online