Greetings.

• Thread starter Deleted member 128018
  • Start date
This bloke will fit in fine, he's found the beer "like"

He's intuitive. ;)

Hello Everyone,

Haven't jumped ship on ya.

I live in tornado alley USA major storms come through Thursday night/Friday morning around 3AM and knocked out a lot of electric power.
It's probably gonna be a few days before things are restore again and I'm using a friends computer just to let ya know.
I give ya a holler when everything is restored.

Thanks again.

Linux is built for old and new computers its like the honey badger it doesn't give a shit it will run on even a usb live drive .
Windows couldn't run off a usb drive let alone live drive. I don't miss windows at all.
This is the free world I like supporting the people that make this Kernel survive.
I think the rum has kicked in....

Hello Everyone,

Haven't jumped ship on ya.

I live in tornado alley USA major storms come through Thursday night/Friday morning around 3AM and knocked out a lot of electric power.
It's probably gonna be a few days before things are restore again and I'm using a friends computer just to let ya know.
I give ya a holler when everything is restored.

Thanks again.
I'm in Kansas from Oklahoma seen so many tornadoes lol! I'm probably on of the younger people in here @ 43 . But respect my elders.

Yes isn't it off 23rd?

Yep NW 23rd Classen Blvd I live down around that area.

Fine! Now I have a compulsion to sing

OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,

And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain.

OOOOk-lahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I, Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky.

Thanks a lot (kidding)

Wiz

Members online