HE HAS RATURNED!!! :3

blackneos940

Reaction score
Credits
Yo!..... :3 I'm back, and not better than ever!!..... :3 I moved to a new place..... :3 Anywho, I've gotten better at Programming, and am making a useful Program called UX_Billfold!..... :3 I'll post it in the appropriate Forum section in a minute..... :3 So, how are ya' all.....? :3

My goodness, who was that masked man? (a very ancient reference to The Lone Ranger) :p

Its good to see you back ;)

Wizard

My goodness, who was that masked man? (a very ancient reference to The Lone Ranger) :p

Its good to see you back ;)

Wizard
It's good to see you as well, good sir..... :3 Did you check out that Crushed Candy C File I posted.....? :3 Well, I had to change it to a .txt File, but you know what to do with it..... :3 I plan on improving it some more, but, well, y'know how these things go..... :) Also, I remember about the Lone Ranger!..... :) My Dad liked it, back when he was alive..... :) Also, how are you.....? :3 Plan on seeing me around here more, 'k.....? :3 I was away for a while, but I'm back..... From Userspace..... ;)

Hey... welcome back! :D

I don't think you posted the Crushed Candy file... it was UX Billfold. I got an error with it for lack of curses.h --- so, I gotta say, "Curses! Foiled again!" LOL

Cheers

Hey... welcome back! :D

I don't think you posted the Crushed Candy file... it was UX Billfold. I got an error with it for lack of curses.h --- so, I gotta say, "Curses! Foiled again!" LOL

Cheers
Ooops..... :3 I'll post the Crushed Candy now..... :3 Also, thanks Atanere!..... ^^ Also, lol at the joke..... :3

Members online