Hello All. .Old Guy

You should be aware that this is a public forum. You can opt to post your own personally identifiable material, though it really tends to narrow it down as to who you are.

Howdy Old Guy, from another Really Old Guy. I will reach 87 in three weeks - provided I live that long.
Try to slow down a bit and enjoy your Linux trip, as that is what it will be - a trip.
Linux does make it worth while getting out of bed in the morning. Keeps the old blood circulating. {Golf does too in the summer!!!} LOL.
I almost forgot --- Welcome to the Linux forum.
Old Geezer
CC
Let’s talk old man,

Well thanks for the reply. I just want that Linux education, have been playing with it yall. Just need a good direction to get it. Everyone that said hello… Hello to all. Just need at a highway to be a remote Linux Server Administrater

What results, if any, have you found by Googling

linux system administrator

?

You want to start there.

Wiz

You can have a look here - 25 Free Books To Learn Linux For Free - https://itsfoss.com/learn-linux-for-free/
getting kind of old myself turn 62 in Nov
@Lord Boltar
62! 62!!!!
I have some wonderful memories from when I was 62. I was still flying gliders - gave up on the powered planes a year earlier. I could still hit the golf ball a fair distance, maybe 220 off the tee. And, I had about a year of computer learning under my belt - all in Windows at that time.
Time marches on and so will I, continuing on my journey with Linux and wherever it leads me.
Old Geezer
Tango Charlie :eek:

Members online