Hello all

diggy33

Reaction score
Credits
Hello to all, and I have been enjoying browsing through the forum. I'm an IT admin (Windows servers) and had been in a user support role for many years, mainly on Windows and macOS devices. I built my first desktop back in the late 90's, and hated the thought of laptops....and now all I use are laptops :) I'm here to learn, ask questions, participate in good discussion, ask more questions, and find my path in the Linux world.

I'm here to learn, ask questions, participate in good discussion, ask more questions, and find my path in the Linux world.

Hello digg33,

Welcome to Linux.org and you're in the right place "to learn, ask questions, participate in good discussion, ask more questions, and find my path in the Linux world."

These may help.

I still hate Laptops. :)

... and find my path in the Linux world.

If you DO find it can you send up a smoke signal so that I can find it?

0cd7RxV.gif

(Wizard appears in a puff of smoke... an hour later, Native Americans on horseback arrive to answer the smoke signal. Wizard settles their ruffled feathers and buys them all a beer).

I've been running it full on for 6 years, and still barely scratched the surface :)

...But an IT Admin might be quicker on the uptake. We look forward to sharing in your journeys, and if this is your first foray into Linux Land, then another good read is this one we trot out, it is not meant to be critical just to explain the different mindset.

https://linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm

Enjoy your Linux and our Community, @diggy33 and Welcome.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

G'day and welcome to the community @diggy33
I find laptops are useful only when you do not have the space to set a desktop PC.

Members online

Latest posts