Hello fellow comrades

Jared.

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone. This might be a late welcome but I didn't see this on the forums initially. Anyways I have used Linux within a virtual machine since last summer and on bare metal during late December of last year. Within the timeframe I was able to test Arch and Gentoonin a virtual machinez with those two being my first distributions. Next I installed PopOS onto bare metal. During the course of my adventure i went to Fedora, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD (I know it is not Linux), Ubuntu, Debian and Linux Mint. I hope I could be a valuable asset to this community.

Hello everyone. This might be a late welcome but I didn't see this on the forums initially. Anyways I have used Linux within a virtual machine since last summer and on bare metal during late December of last year. Within the timeframe I was able to test Arch and Gentoonin a virtual machinez with those two being my first distributions. Next I installed PopOS onto bare metal. During the course of my adventure i went to Fedora, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD (I know it is not Linux), Ubuntu, Debian and Linux Mint. I hope I could be a valuable asset to this community.
one of the mods is going to tell you introductions is for introductions ..so you need to post on main forums. whats new -> new posts-> on top menu then you should see yellow new thread button on top right

Welcome !

Welcome @Jared. Great to have another Linux enthusiast! :cool:

one of the mods is going to tell you introductions is for introductions ..so you need to post on main forums. whats new -> new posts-> on top menu then you should see yellow new thread button on top right
But it was an introduction.

Members online