Hello from Croatia

Wiz,
Yeah, you're correct. I forgot about Barbara Bain. Thanks for the reminder.

As far as being inside your brain, I forgot to tell you that I am a Jedi Master (Yoda was a personal friend, nyuk, nyuk).:D:D

I loved "I Robot". Will Smith puts his heart & soul into his movies, kinda like Vincent Price did. The results are spectacular, of course having good material does not hurt either.

Ah, yes "The Virginian" (Medicine Bow) was one of the few that I forgot to mention. Doug Mcloure as Trampus, etc. Also there was "The Big Valley" which had a whole Hockeysock full of stars.

And then there was "Battlestar Galactica" or as we used to call it "Battlestar Ponderosa", because of the gentleman who played Adama. :rolleyes: I loved it, not so much the newer series. I'm sorry but Starbuck is not a chick!

My other half, Betty, just came in and said that you and I are both warped. She just does not get into Scifi. Oh, well, her loss!

Do you remember the movie "Runaway" about rogue robots? Tom Selleck stared in it.

Hey, where is everybody?

Happy Trails,
Paul

Hey, where is everybody?

I've just been kicking back enjoying you guys reminiscing. I was going to contribute Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates, but I pretty much got lost after that. :confused::D

I've never been too much for TV/movies, and I'm even worse now as I get older. I watch a sum total of ONE show on TV... Game of Thrones, that is now on hiatus (which will eventually return to its final season, with only 6 or 7 episodes).

Happy Boxing Day! (Although it is now almost over for Wizard!)

Cheers

Hi all, I've just dropped by to say hi. I was out of town for a few days and now I'm back. I wanted to drop by to see what's going on here when I had time for it, but I couldn't. I don't know my password, so I couldn't login. :oops::D Anyway, that is it. Happy holidays to all and I have to go, I have guests...

See you around, cheese :):):) (I know, it's childish)
Cheers
fin_

P.S.

Wizz, I saw you are quite familiar with "Alo, Alo" Tv show. Respect.:cool: That was a big hit in this region. Now I also have to mention "Only fools and horses" :D:D:D, and Mr. Rodney and Delboy... Aces.

Salut ;)

Hi all, I've just dropped by to say hi. I was out of town for a few days and now I'm back. I wanted to drop by to see what's going on here when I had time for it, but I couldn't. I don't know my password, so I couldn't login. :oops::D Anyway, that is it. Happy holidays to all and I have to go, I have guests...

See you around, cheese :):):) (I know, it's childish)
Cheers
fin_

P.S.

Wizz, I saw you are quite familiar with "Alo, Alo" Tv show. Respect.:cool: That was a big hit in this region. Now I also have to mention "Only fools and horses" :D:D:D, and Mr. Rodney and Delboy... Aces.

Salut ;)
Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Paul

@ Marko, @ all

Good Moaning (Wizard appears in a puff of smoke) I was just pissing by and thought that I would drip in.

Such might be said for Officer Crabtree, a British Officer (Captain) posing as a French gendarme in " 'Allo 'Allo". You can also find a couple of full episodes on youtube under Allo Allo.

Publican and restaurateur René Artois was played by Gordon Kaye. The show ran from 1984 to 1992 (pilot was in 82 I think). In 1990, Gordon was nearly killed when advertising boarding speared through the windscreen of his car in a fierce storm in London. They put him into an induced coma for days, to heal. An Aussie filled his role for a few weeks, I think.

Gordon passed away 23rd January last, aged 75. Had he lived 2 more days it would have been 27 years since the incident which earlier might have killed him.

@VP9KS - Paul Elaine (my wife) votes for Sugarfoot - she loves horses, and Roy Rogers "Triggered" her memories. :rolleyes:

... and don't forget Ripcord, about the pair of skydivers.

Alf ... loved Alf ;)

I'm off. As the French Gendarme would say, after René Artois' wife had just driven a small tank through the public toilet the Gendarme was taking a pee in, "There is no piss for the wicked".

Cheers all, and pardon the French.

Wizard
So wiz.... Did you ever hear the old joke "i don't care if your name is sugarfoot, get your toe out of my coffee!"?:D:D

P.S. Sorry Wiz, I looked through the entire thread, and found that I had already asked this question:oops:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts