Hello, Need help with Nagios Core 4.4.6

Nevermind, I already found how to install it.

It looks like that it works for me without any problems, except that it's complaining about some empty directory but that's because I don't have pnp4nagios configured.
2021-06-18_19_27_58.jpg

Here is the link bellow I was using for this installation:
Nagios Core - Performance Graphs Using PNP4Nagios
Why are you compiling shit from source when you can install it from EPEL, where the hard part is already done for you?
Code:
Nothing to do
[root@rhel7 ~]# yum search pnp4nagios
pnp4nagios.x86_64 : Nagios performance data analysis tool
Did you originally compile nagios from source as well? If you see my screenshot in my last post you see that pnp4nagios works, even after changing the location from /nagios to /. The only thing is that it isn't showing anything because I don't have it configured. I would advise you to install nagios and pnp4nagios from EPEL and not to make things difficult for yourself compiling stuff from source when there are binary packages available.

Why are you compiling shit from source when you can install it from EPEL, where the hard part is already done for you?
Code:
Nothing to do
[root@rhel7 ~]# yum search pnp4nagios
pnp4nagios.x86_64 : Nagios performance data analysis tool
Did you originally compile nagios from source as well? If you see my screenshot in my last post you see that pnp4nagios works, even after changing the location from /nagios to /. The only thing is that it isn't showing anything because I don't have it configured. I would advise you to install nagios and pnp4nagios from EPEL and not to make things difficult for yourself compiling stuff from source when there are binary packages available.

Ok, I understood ! Thank you very much for trying to help me again I really appreciate that.

I would advise you to install nagios and pnp4nagios from EPEL and not to make things difficult for yourself compiling stuff from source when there are binary packages available.
The advantage of this is that you will get updates when they are available as well. Are you doing this for personal learning?

Members online