Hello

G'day Footballbandmom, Welcome to Linux.org

No doubt you will have a ton of questions.

Fire Away! Tell us what you have started with...reading?....sussing how to start?......the ball is in your court.

Last edited:
G'day @Footballbandmom from another Aussie and welcome :)

Well, you have found your way to Member Intros, so that's a good start. Means you can look at a Forum and guess where is best to post (more than many can do :))

If/when you have some major questions, include some key words in your subject title, for example, rather than "I Need Help", try "Installing Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon, Need Help", you'll get the picture - then people who are familiar with the subject matter can zero in on you.

I hope I can get it figured out and like it!

You can do both if you have an exploring mind, a willingness to learn and to think outside the box, like reading (we can give you heaps) and are patient.

David @KGIII in his signature at #2 above has a line about good support question (link) have a read of that and that will assist you in asking questions. Remember that the only dumb question is one which remains unasked.

Brian @Condobloke and I have known each other for six and a half years or more, so you can make friends too and be a part of our community.

Look forward to sharing your Linux experience.

Cheers and stay safe

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Morning.. Welcome to the world of Linux

Bwiz

Members online

Latest posts