Help me please with PureOS BusyBox v1.30.1 (Debian 1:1.30.1-6+b1) built-in shell (ash) Enter 'help' for a list of built-in co (im newcomer linux user)

Dahgf32

Reaction score
Credits
Hello guys, i need your help with PureOS
I have this message when im trying to install this OS from my usbflash
BusyBox v1.30.1 (Debian 1:1.30.1-6+b1) built-in shell (ash) Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands. (initramfs)
Im search so hard, its make angry
1684277135732.png

im trying this https://askubuntu.com/questions/947...-lts-error-cannot-create-wakeup/947521#947521
and other commands
and i have fsck: not found problem too
1684277193463.png

And Permission denied too (idk how to fix that)

I have this message:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root 0 0 jun 2 2022 /etc/fstab

1684277232684.png

Help me please, i wanna cry after hours of research :/

I found a lot of guides about
BusyBox v1.30.1 (Ubuntu 1:1.30.1-6+b1), but no about Debian

So, help me please!

Don't know about PureOS, but I don't think many would recommend it for newbies, maybe try one of the more regular distros, until you get used to using Linux - MX Linux - Mint - Ubuntu - just some of the many distros more suitable for starting with. :)

Welcome to the forums
Pure OS is not newbie friendly. it is based on Debian stable, and is designed to have higher than normal security, this comes at a cost, it is not so easy to set up and as it has quite a few modified packages in many cases normal fixes don't work.
Is there a particular reason you chose Pure?

Dahgf32 wrote:
So, help me please!
You could try running the command: exit, to see if you get a new shell that will run your fsck command.
If fsck works, then run: reboot.

If all fails, you could consider using a live disk or repair disk to re-install grub.

Guys i fix it! But i cant connect to WIFI, what i need to do?

ok, can you connect by wire to the router? if so, install inxi from the repository [software manage ] if its not already installed.
when installed, open a terminal and type inxi -Nn copy and paste back the result

Latest posts