Help with Facebook Groups automatic membership approvals?

Christy877

Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
I created my first group the other day.
I have admin assist, and today lost the option to automatically approve awaiting members based on geographic location (radius). This is really frustrating! I have only added a few cities so far and need to keep adding. I only have 20 members so far. In the criteria for automatic approval, the only option available to edit is Facebook account age. But the other day there was more criteria options but now it has VANISHED. I’m at a wits end. Any advice on this topic would be helpful. Any ideas what I need to do? Thank you.

I've moved this thread to off-topic, as it is not really a Linux question but is a question about Facebook.

I'll also mention that many of us eschew Facebook and other social media sites. This is a question outside of our wheelhouse, but someone may still know the answer.

Thankyou. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Also where to post the question appropriately as I’m having no luck and don’t know how to contact facebook directly. Thanks.

Login

Click Your Avatar

Click Help and Support?

how to contact facebook directly
There is no way for that. I spent weeks searching for a way to contact them to get removed a fake account on fb. After doing a quick search, you'll be able to see on forums, people blaming facebook for not having a contact line for emergencies. There are scam email addresses and phone numbers on the internet but don't fall for them.
Besides, I don't think most linux users use facebook and other famous social media sites anyway. :)

Members online

Latest posts