helpl me please

joelventura

Reaction score
Credits
Necesito ayuda, nunca he usado linux. Windows me está dando muchos problemas, me daña sin hacer nada. Recomiendo Ubuntu Linux. No quiero tener errores de pantalla azul. ubuntu se puede compartir con photoshop office.

Welcome to the forums,
Yes Ubuntu is a good and fairly easy Linux to use however, for beginners I would normal recommenced Mint + Cinnamon, but before we can make full recommendations we will need to know the specification of your computer [make model number]

LInux has several of its own photo editing programs, not being experienced with photoshop I don't know if it will run in wine [a compatibility layer] but someone will be along who may know.

I am sorry i do not speak Spanish

Bwiz

Bienvenido a los foros,
Sí, Ubuntu es un Linux bueno y bastante fácil de usar, sin embargo, para los principiantes, normal volvería a recomendar Mint + Cinnamon, pero antes de que podamos hacer recomendaciones completas necesitaremos saber la especificación de su computadora [hacer número de modelo]

LInux tiene varios de sus propios programas de edición de fotos, al no tener experiencia con photoshop, no sé si se ejecutará en wine [una capa de compatibilidad] pero alguien estará a lo largo de que puede saber.

Lo siento no hablar español

Mi pc es:

1. Placa base Asus prime x370-pro
  2. AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  3. 32 gb de ram
  4. Tarjeta de video Nvidia quadro k4000
  5. Controlador duro M.2

Are you able to use google translate ?

It will make communication much easier if you can

The easiest distro to use is LINUX MINT, Cinnamon.

It is a good place to start with Linux.

Later you can choose another if you wish to

Your PC is more than capable.

1. Download the .ISO file (via the link above)
2.Write that iso file to a usb using Balena Etcher. (This makes the usb bootable)
3.Boot your PC to that usb

The linux mint that will run is not permanent...(it is called linux Live)
If you click on the desktop icon "Install Linux Mint" it will become permanent, BUT, this action WILL WIPE WINDOWS...COMPLETELY. Gone Forever. No Recovery.

So...
use the linux mint which is not permanent for a while so you get used to it.
If you reboot or take the usb stick out any changes you have made like setting up a browser....those changes will be lost.....and the next time you boot to the usb you will have to start again. (but your windows will still be unharmed and untouched)

Think Carefully before you decide to wipe windows ....BACK UP ANYTHING YOU MAY NEED FROM THE WINDOWS INSTALL...... Because as soon as you actually install Linux permanently ....anything on your windows is gone forever.

Read all this carefully to be sure you understand

When you have a question, reply to here.

Those like minds strike yet again.

Necesito ayuda, nunca he usado linux. Windows me está dando muchos problemas, me daña sin hacer nada. Recomiendo Ubuntu Linux. No quiero tener errores de pantalla azul. ubuntu se puede compartir con photoshop office.

Pues como tal no puede usar programas de Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), sin embargo, hay una herramienta llamada wine, que sirve para ejecutar progrmas de windows. (La uso, funciona muy bien con juegos). Y además, si gusta, hay algunas alternativas gratuitas y muy buenas a programas de Adobe. Por ejemplo, yo uso Gimp, en vez de Photoshop, y en vez de Illustrator uao inkscape (este último me encanta).

Y respecto a office, igualmente, hay formas de usarlo en linux, y también hay alternativas, como LibreOffice, el cual uso sin problemas

The translation of the above is:
As such, you cannot use Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), however, there is a tool called wine, which is used to run windows programs. (I use it, it works great with games). And also, if you like, there are some great free alternatives to Adobe programs. For example, I use Gimp, instead of Photoshop, and instead of Illustrator uao inkscape (I love the latter). And regarding office, there are also ways to use it in Linux, and there are also alternatives, such as LibreOffice, which I use without problems.

PLEASE....use GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Encourage the OP to do this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
A nice alternative translator that does a great job without being Google or Microsoft, should folks be interested:

I always forget they exist.

That translator is brilliant.
Thanks @KGIII

Mi pc es:

1. Placa base Asus prime x370-pro
  2. AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  3. 32 gb de ram
  4. Tarjeta de video Nvidia quadro k4000
  5. Controlador duro M.2
Those are great specifications, you can run any build of Linux you wish,
I would recommend , you select and download five or six different distro's to test "Live" [without installing] and pick the one you like, I suggest you try Mint, MX-linux, Deepin linux, [thease will give you 3 different desktops to try] and two or three others, this will take you a little time to do properly but it will be worth it in the long run.

this is an International site and as such all post should be in English, It dosn't matter how imperfect if you are an English speaker kindly try for us, or alternatively use one of the Sp-En translators listed above to convert your post

B wiz

Esas son grandes especificaciones, puedes correr cualquier build de Linux que desees,

Te recomendaría que seleccionaras y descargaras cinco o seis distribuciones diferentes para probarlas "en vivo" [sin instalarlas] y que eligieras la que más te guste, te sugiero que pruebes Mint, MX-linux, Deepin linux, [estas te darán 3 escritorios diferentes para probar] y dos o tres más, esto te llevará un poco de tiempo para hacerlo correctamente pero valdrá la pena a largo plazo.

Este es un sitio internacional y, como tal, todos los mensajes deben estar en Inglés, no importa cómo imperfecto si usted es un hablante de Inglés amablemente tratar de nosotros, o, alternativamente, utilizar uno de los traductores Sp-En la lista anterior para convertir su puesto

Last edited:
@brickwizard - Mate, appreciate your efforts, but please don't keep translating what you have written.

The OP has already indicated with a Like at my #6 that he understands, and @argenisjimort will do likewise :)

BTW "Deepin", not "Deeping"

Cheers all

Wiz

@brickwizard - Mate, appreciate your efforts, but please don't keep translating what you have written.

The OP has already indicated with a Like at my #6 that he understands, and @argenisjimort will do likewise :)

BTW "Deepin", not "Deeping"

Cheers all

Wiz
sorry mate just something I got use to doing in my working life, will amend spelling error
Bwiz

Hey there @BRIANDERN - we're trying to keep everything in English on the forum so that we don't have confusion over trying to translate.

I should get into the habit of recommending deepl.com. If we all could, that'd be even better - so we're not recommending services from Google or Microsoft. And, also because it does really good job translating.

Members online