Hi All!

G

glen

Hi all,

I am a former windows user, Ubuntu saved me from throwing away my only slightly over a year old and just freshly out of warranty PC 2 years ago (seriously, it stopped working 2 days after the expiration). With all the problems I was having, I decided to give Linux a try as a last ditch effort and I never looked back. I have gotten more and more involved learning terminal commands and playing with VM's to try out other distro's. I have always loved computers and am looking to learn more and want to start studying to possibly get certified, at the very least expand my knowledge base. I look forward to getting involved, and thanks in advance for any help this community will provide.

~Glen

Welcome! It's a nice place to hang out (if it can continue to stay online).

Cheers!

Hi all,

I am a former windows user, Ubuntu saved me from throwing away my only slightly over a year old and just freshly out of warranty PC 2 years ago (seriously, it stopped working 2 days after the expiration). With all the problems I was having, I decided to give Linux a try as a last ditch effort and I never looked back. I have gotten more and more involved learning terminal commands and playing with VM's to try out other distro's. I have always loved computers and am looking to learn more and want to start studying to possibly get certified, at the very least expand my knowledge base. I look forward to getting involved, and thanks in advance for any help this community will provide.

~Glen
Welcome from a former Windows user which now I am a MX-16 Linux now.

Members online