hi everyone

elf4o

Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone
I'm Paul, from small country in Europe. I'm an Sys admin ( due to privacy reasons i cant list the company name or location) . In my country salary is around 350$ so i want to retire early... I love computers and technology, i am using computers since 90s i dont have much linux knowledge thats why i am here to improve it, i use computers since win 95, for my current job we have some linux machines and sometimes they brake and i need to find solutions.... . I am pretty much brand new to Linux and am fired up to learn everything about it. I like fast or old reliable japanese cars and technology , and even some newer japanese cars are cool, i also like investing in stock market nasdaq ,new york stock exchange since i can afford to retire early, i also want to buy my own house/home /flat soon hopefully in a next few years, i dont like loans and i preffer to pay cash only i am old fashioned person..
i drive old car from 90s ,32 old japanese rusty bucket honda in lpg since petrol is very expensive here...

I look forward to interacting with you all (and appreciate the help I've gotten.

Condobloke

Reaction score
Credits
G'day Paul, Welcome to Linux.org

kc1di

Reaction score
Credits
Hello Paul,
Welcome to the Linux.org forums. Glad to have you here. Enjoy the learning.

bob466

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome to the Forum.
happy0005.gif

Brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
i drive old car from 90s ,32 old japanese rusty bucket honda in lpg since petrol is very expensive here...
Welcome to the forums, motor fuel is expensive almost anywhere, yesterday I got some Diesel for my motor, the price had gone down to £2.95/lt [$9. /us gal, €2.33/lt ] so everyone is suffering at the moment, Glad you say you're enjoying yourself at the moment, but don't rush at it, Linux has a learning curve so take it easy

ARios Projekt

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome aboard! About old cars... I drive 02' Ford Explorer... I love that old Cologne v6 it has.

OP
E

elf4o

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome to the forums, motor fuel is expensive almost anywhere, yesterday I got some Diesel for my motor, the price had gone down to £2.95/lt [$9. /us gal, €2.33/lt ] so everyone is suffering at the moment, Glad you say you're enjoying yourself at the moment, but don't rush at it, Linux has a learning curve so take it easy
lpg is around 60$/0.60euro/0.60gbp so its always the cheapest possible fuel the bad news is that russia is stopping it... so if its dry i will not be able to drive my old car in lpg and i will need to go back to petrol fuel. V6 is great engine my car is with 4 cylinder engine :)))
i plan to do some repairs soon air conditioner radiator change and new brakes :) i have the parts i need free service so i can go to them. Ford explorer is cool suv car i preffer sedans , they drive better. Thanks everyone :)

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Linux.org Hosting Donations
Consider making a donation

Members online