High availability/cluster problem ,with master node?

All of the servers are virtual machines yes , nothing is physical. i guess its virtual cluster , regarding server disks they are from azure its possible they are virtual disks as well...
premium ssd storage.

Is this cluster more related to sap//hana person or its more related to linux expert, where you can put it?
You need a Linux expert who has clustering experience since this is a Linux clustering setup with sap/han software running on top of it. Put it this way, the clustering setup is running the os and clustering software and on top of that the resource is running. The resource being the application SAP/HANA and it may also be useful if this Linux expert has a person to contact who knows more about the application SAP/HANA running on the cluster setup. Since Application experts know more about the application itself.

You need a Linux expert who has clustering experience since this is a Linux clustering setup with sap/han software running on top of it. Put it this way, the clustering setup is running the os and clustering software and on top of that the resource is running. The resource being the application SAP/HANA and it may also be useful if this Linux expert has a person to contact who knows more about the application SAP/HANA running on the cluster setup. Since Application experts know more about the application itself.

Sounds way more complex for my little brain...
i will bring this to the people with power/ diesel power i hope some of them will understand but they are cheap, since we dont have normal sap/hana/ support.

Members online