High level Step-by-step guide - Building and securing a Linux server business environment from scratch

cloc140

Reaction score
Credits
It would be appreciated if someone would provide a weblink containing a high level a step-by-step guide to building a Linux server business environment from scratch. Thank you

Hire a system Architect.

Hire a system Architect.
Thank you for your reply. To provide context I'm currently enrolled in an online computer security and systems management training program. I have completed a short introduction training on Linux Server systems. I'm searching for documentation in order to help me doing an assignment.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. To provide context I'm currently enrolled in an online computer security and systems management training program. I have completed a short introduction training on Linux Server systems. I'm searching for documentation in order to help me doing an assignment.
It would be appreciated if someone would provide a weblink containing a high level a step-by-step guide to building a Linux server business environment from scratch. Thank you
It sounded like you were wanting someone to give you step-by-step instructions, if you had used the word documentation it would have made a difference in my reply. As @stan already linked that should get you started and basically if you do a search on redhat documentation with a certain topic you should get to where you want.

Members online

Latest posts