How can I delete my account?

enanito44

Reaction score
Credits
I don't find any use for progress in my learning Linux on this site. Can you please delete my account? Yes please, just delete it. I'll find the help I am looking for in other, better sites.

Thank you

'Bye-eee ...

You learn Linux by using Linux.
The more you use Linux the more you learn.
That's the way I learned Linux and still learning.

Effort in = lessons learned

For your information, I don't actually need help in learning Linux, I am at a good level with that at this time and I can navigate my way around the terminal and do a few interesting things on it, so I am fine thank you. You probably are one those Linux nazis who think they know everything and they are better than everybody else but thank you for caring anyway.

Knowledge is out there and all we have to do is just look for it and find it,

God bless

LAUGH.gif

I have been called many things....but never a Linux nazi !!!......my kids would be rolling on the floor with mirth

Please dont be a touchy little fellow...we all have good intentions here....often a wee bit irreverant...but good natured at all times

By the way that you added 'God Bless' and speeled God with a capital, I know that your God is also my God. There is only 1.

Go in peace, and I truly hope the Linux world is kind to you

(Remember we are always here)

I have been called many things....but never a Linux nazi !!!......my kids would be rolling on the floor with mirth

Please dont be a touchy little fellow...we all have good intentions here....often a wee bit irreverant...but good natured at all times

By the way that you added 'God Bless' and speeled God with a capital, I know that your God is also my God. There is only 1.

Thanks, now I know how to "speeled" the word spell. And I am not a religious person but I do believe in God. Anyway, sorry for my outburst, it just comes out of frustration I guess.

lol....thats called inventive spelling...otherwise known as not paying attention to the spell checker !

Frustration can be fixed

If you were to detail what you are seeking/trying to do/trying to accomplish, etc.......there should be enough bright sparks on this forum to answer just about any question. Phrase your question like you are speaking to an absolute beginner. ....HERE

so we should now address you as " mein Herr " ?

@captain-sensible .....the kids (adults now) would be in hysterics !!

WHO......on this forum is the best person to answer his question ?....

maybe @JasKinasis ...?

You know what? I really want to apologize for my first reply to your answer when I said you "probably are a Linux nazi", I think it was totally out of place for me to say that, but then again, I am human and as such, I am bound to err but I did not mean any harm, really. I was just trying to use sarcasm but I guess it went too far. So again, please accept my apologies.

Apology accepted.

By mentioning jaskinasis's name up above he will be made aware of your topic, and may respond

In the meantime I will "call" a few others who may have a clue

@Rob
@warlockk
@jglen490

Someone will come along

G'day, I'll move that thread on Kali over to where it should be, in Kali Linux, but back with more thoughts on this Thread tomorrow Australian time.

Cheers

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

well for me just waking up with a cup of tea and phone in hand I thought ..
das ist gut ha ha

Members online