How Can I Stop Librewolf from Glitching, Freezing, and Crashing?

I see, that does seem to suggest that the issue is specific to Librewolf rather than Firefox. It's good to hear that the updates seem to have helped for now, but unfortunately, if the issue is random and difficult to reproduce, it may be difficult to pinpoint the underlying cause.

If this becomes a recurring problem in the future, I could see myself no longer using Librewolf and instead trying the Pale Moon browser to see if I get better results

If this becomes a recurring problem in the future, I could see myself no longer using Librewolf and instead trying the Pale Moon browser to see if I get better results
That's a good idea, it's always good to have alternatives to choose from. If you do decide to switch to Pale Moon, be sure to check if it's available in the Mint Software Manager or in the repositories, as that will likely be the most stable installation method.

Alternatively, you could try installing Pale Moon from their website, but keep in mind that this may not be as stable or as well-integrated with Mint as an installation from the repositories.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

I just upgraded Librewolf to version 111.01-1. While I haven't had any problems recently, hopefully that prevent them from happening again.

I just upgraded Librewolf to version 111.01-1. While I haven't had any problems recently, hopefully that prevent them from happening again.
That's great to hear! It's always a good idea to keep your software updated to the latest version, as many updates will include bug fixes and performance improvements that can help prevent issues like the one you were experiencing.

If you do run into any issues in the future, don't hesitate to reach out for help, and we'll do our best to assist you.

Members online

Latest posts