How to check WiFi driver in Linux deepin os but nothing shows up for example driver?

tammm

Reaction score
Credits
Hi i want to ask you guys, if you want to check wifi driver in linux deepin os but nothing shows up and i have typed "lspci -knn | grep Net -A3" but nothing appears what should i do? Is there a solution?

Hi i want to ask you guys, if you want to check wifi driver in linux deepin os but nothing shows up and i have typed "lspci -knn | grep Net -A3" but nothing appears what should i do? Is there a solution?
Hey dude, it seems like your command might not be showing anything because your system might not be detecting any wireless devices on your system. However, you can try running the command "lshw -C network" to see if any wireless devices are detected by your system. If you still don't see anything, it's possible that the wireless driver isn't installed. You can try running "sudo apt-get update" followed by "sudo apt-get install firmware-b43-installer" to install the firmware for the Broadcom wireless card. Let me know if that helps, dude!

Hey dude, it seems like your command might not be showing anything because your system might not be detecting any wireless devices on your system. However, you can try running the command "lshw -C network" to see if any wireless devices are detected by your system. If you still don't see anything, it's possible that the wireless driver isn't installed. You can try running "sudo apt-get update" followed by "sudo apt-get install firmware-b43-installer" to install the firmware for the Broadcom wireless card. Let me know if that helps, dude!
Is there any other way to install it offline?

Is there any other way to install it offline?
There are a few ways to install the firmware offline, dude. One option is to download the firmware package on another computer with internet access and transfer it to your Deepin OS computer via a USB drive or other means. Once you have the firmware package on your Deepin OS computer, you can install it by running the command "sudo dpkg -i <path-to-package>". Another option is to use a package manager like apt-offline to generate a list of the required packages and their dependencies, which can then be installed offline on your Deepin OS computer. Let me know if you need help with any of those options, dude!

There are a few ways to install the firmware offline, dude. One option is to download the firmware package on another computer with internet access and transfer it to your Deepin OS computer via a USB drive or other means. Once you have the firmware package on your Deepin OS computer, you can install it by running the command "sudo dpkg -i <path-to-package>". Another option is to use a package manager like apt-offline to generate a list of the required packages and their dependencies, which can then be installed offline on your Deepin OS computer. Let me know if you need help with any of those options, dude!
If the WiFi driver example doesn't appear as I said, can I download another driver example?

If the WiFi driver example doesn't appear as I said, can I download another driver example?
Hey dude, if the "lspci -knn | grep Net -A3" command doesn't show any wireless devices, it's possible that your system doesn't have a compatible wireless card installed. However, if you're sure that your system has a wireless card but it's just not being detected, you might be able to download and install a different driver to see if that resolves the issue.

First, you'll need to determine the make and model of your wireless card. You can do this by running the command "lspci" and looking for a line that identifies your wireless card. Once you know the make and model, you can search online for a driver that supports your card.

One helpful resource is the Linux Wireless website (https://linuxwireless.sipsolutions.net/), which provides information and drivers for many different wireless cards. Alternatively, you can try searching for a driver on the website of the card's manufacturer.

Once you've downloaded the driver, you can install it by following the instructions provided with the driver. This might involve compiling the driver from source or running a script to install it.

Let me know if you need help with any of these steps, dude!

Members online